OptimalPad is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our posts, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is your home feeling stuffy or contaminated by harsh elements such as dust, dirt, or debris? If it is, you need the best central vacuum system to clean it, improve air quality, and enhance your comfort. The central vacuum systems are versatile and powerful vacuums that are ideal for deep home cleaning.
Moreover, they deliver you clean, healthier air that is free from allergens.
Buying a new central vacuum system to install in your home or upgrade the existing one can be difficult. This is because there are many central vacuum systems flooded in the market for you to choose from.
We have reduced all that by giving you an in-depth review of Nutone vs Electrolux central vacuum systems. With it, you’ll have adequate information for you to make an informed choice on the central vacuum system to buy.
Here are the 10 best central vacuum systems that we commend for your home.
1. Honeywell 4B-H803 Quiet Pro Central Vacuum System
- Heavy-duty steel body
- Ultra quiet performance
- Permanent self-cleaning HEPA filter
Honeywell 4B-H803 is a quiet pro central vacuum system that features heavy-duty steel construction. It features a durable steel construction that provides a sturdy motor protection unit. This unit comes with a permanent self-cleaning HEPA air filter that ensures better air filtration.
Most reviewers praise the system’s excellent suction because it is also super quiet with the muffler. You will love the silent performance, at least in comparison with other units. The suction is so powerful that it can grab your socks and small-sized clothes if you do not pay attention.
This central vacuum system is easy to install. In fact, you can install it all by yourself since it does not need a technician. If you are looking for a reliable whole house vacuum that does its job, we recommend this unit. With its 5-year warranty, you will not regret your buy!
- Super strong suction
- Runs quiet
- Durable with steel construction
View Honeywell 4B-H803 Quiet Pro Central Vacuum System on Amazon
2. Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum Power Unit
- Power Unit has 10 Year Motor Warranty - 740 AirWatts of Power - Made in the USA
- Ideal for homes as large as 7500 square feet. Very Quiet with only 58 Db.
- Air Watts - 740! Nothing compares for the price. CFM - 138. Sealed Suction Lift - 138".
This central vacuum unit from Imperium is one of the best values central vacuum units in the market. Most reviewers love the fact that it has an all galvannealed steel construction that makes it durable. The galvannealed steel also adheres to paint and is rustproof.
Some reviewers also mention how easy it is to install this unit. Once you install the unit, you can power it on immediately to experience its powerful suction. Even with its power and performance, the system still runs quietly.
It is easy to install in both existing homes and those under construction. Either of the installations will not take a day. Are you looking for a reliable small home central vacuum system that will serve you for years? Well, buy this unit and get value for money.
- 10 – Year motor warranty
- 740 AirWatts
- Durable galvannealed steel construction
- Powder-coated to resist rust and corrosion
View Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum Power Unit on Amazon
3. OVO Heavy Duty Powerful Central Vacuum System
- POWERFUL: 700AW, 5. 7’’ 2-Stage motor - 10 Year
- SOFT START / STOP TECHNOLOGY: Adds 20% to the life expectancy of your OVO central vacuum Motor
- SILENT SYSTEM: Integrated muffler and noise-blocking foam added in the MOTOR COMPARTMENT
OVO Heavy Duty is a powerful central vacuum system that has a soft-start and stop feature. This feature helps to fade the power. This means that instead of getting full amperage at start-up, the power is limited to help save the motor.
Most reviewers laud how powerful and ultra-quiet this unit is. You cannot compare it with the older units that most people find too loud. With this model, you could be vacuuming your home and still have a conversation without raising your voice.
The suction of this unit is powerful, making it one of the best central vacuum systems in the market. You will vacuum your house fast regardless of how large it is because this unit performs without hitches.
With the necessary mounting accessories and tools, you can install this unit by yourself. You do not need any professional installation. Moreover, it is adaptable to any existing central vacuum piping. This means that you do not have to open your walls to change piping.
- Silent with noise-reducing technology
- Ultra-powerful motor
- Soft-start technology for longer motor life
- OVO Hybrid Filtration system
View OVO Heavy Duty Powerful Central Vacuum System on Amazon
4. Prolux CV12000 Central Vacuum Power Unit
- Prolux is proud to offer this powerful yet quiet central vacuum unit. The CV12000 features a dependable motor that creates 150 CFM that will provide powerful vacuuming to your whole home! Prolux...
- CONVENIENCE – Central vacuum units provide unrivaled convenience. Offering the lightweight maneuverability of a stick vacuum with all the suction of a full-size vacuum. Most often installed in a...
- DURABILITY and WARRANTY – Prolux focuses on creating a product that will last and having a warranty to back it up! Made with quality plastics and steel, including metal dustbin clamps. Powder coated...
Prolux CV12000 is a whole house vacuum that is rated up to 12000 square feet. It has a 150 CFM 2-speed motor that makes the unit exceptionally powerful. The suction is strong enough to remove the dirt and debris rooted in your carpets and various corners of your house.
Some reviewers love its strong suction while others feel it is not strong enough as compared to their previous units. Most of its users, however, contend that it is quiet.
It features a durable stainless steel construction that comes coated with a vibrant powder to resist rust and corrosion. The HEPA filtration in this unit ensures all the dust is removed and out of your air.
It comes with a soft-start and delayed-stop features that help prolong motor lifetime. Installing this unit is also a breeze, and users do not even need help from professionals to do it.
- Bagless HEPA filtration
- High-performance Prolux CV12000 motor
- 10 – Year motor warranty
View Prolux CV12000 Central Vacuum Power Unit on Amazon
5. NuTone PurePower 550 Air Watts
- Designed with ULTRASILENT Technology which combines sound absorbing materials and assembly techniques to offer one of the lowest noise levels in in the industry. Deep cleaning has never been so...
- Delivers 550 Air Watts of power to ensure deeper cleaning than conventional upright vacuums; UL Listed for your confidence
- Large 6 U.S. gallon disposable bag (only needs to be emptied every 6 months on average) traps dust and bacteria better than ever. Uses NuTone model 391 Vacuum Bags.
NuTone PurePower is a quiet and powerful central vacuum system. It comes fitted with a powerful suction that combines with the self-cleaning filtration to clear dust and allergens from your home.
It is ideal for small living spaces. Such spaces may include condominiums, apartments, or houses of between 1000 to 4000 square feet.
Most reviewers like its small compact construction that fits in small spaces. It is also ultra-silent, and you can converse during cleaning. The thru-flow motor and the sound-absorbing high-performance materials combine to make it run quietly.
It has 550 Airwatts that make the unit to clean better than the conventional upright central vacuums. It comes with a 5 – year parts and 3 – year labor warranty and an unlimited support from the professional customer service team.
- Sound-absorbing high-performance material
- 550 Airwatts of power
- Ultra-silent technology
- Small and compact design
View NuTone PurePower 550 Air Watts on Amazon
6. Electrolux 4B-H403 Honeywell Central Vacuum System
- Heavy-duty steel body
- Permanent self-cleaning HEPA filter
- No venting required
The Electrolux 4B-H403 features a powerful 500 – Air Watt, 120V dual-stage motor. The motor delivers 110-inches of suction power to the central vacuum, thus making it an excellent cleaning system.
Most reviewers laud the durable steel construction that keeps the motor system safe. Additionally, the permanent self-cleaning HEPA triumph air filter is housed therein.
This unit comes with noise-reduction technology that ensures it operates silently. It also enjoys the best in design and manufacturing to offer a superior home vacuuming.
Despite its great features, however, some reviewers registered their disappointments on how it does not have an inlet into the unit. Luckily, it is easy to set it up, thus saving you the money you could otherwise pay for professional installation.
- Durable heavy-duty steel body
- Backed by 5 – Year limited warranty
- Permanent self-cleaning HEPA filter
View Electrolux 4B-H403 Honeywell Central Vacuum System on Amazon
7. NuTone PP500 PurePower 500 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
- Delivers 650 air watts of power to ensure deeper cleaning than conventional upright vacuums; UL listed for your confidence
- Sealed hepa 2.0 featuring hepa filter with glued seams and a secondary exhaust filter that filters out the carbon dust emitted by the motor providing unmatched filtration for cleanest indoor air
- Ultra silent technology
The PP500 comes with 500 Air Watts that deliver enough power for deeper cleaning as compared to traditional upright vacuums. It features a self-cleaning filter that also cleans indoor air. Moreover, it has large ergonomic latches on the debris bucket to make emptying seamless.
Its design offers an easy to mount and install process that you can handle without professional help. Some reviewers love the fact that this unit is extra-quiet. Additionally, it comes with more suction and bags to help users handle dust and other allergens without a hassle.
The installation of this unit is super easy. In fact, most reviewers marveled at the fact that they can install it without difficulties.
- Self-Cleaning filter
- 500 Air Watts
- Easy to install
- Quiet with a sound-absorbing high-performance material
View NuTone PP500 PurePower 500 Air Watts Central Vacuum System on Amazon
8. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner GUV ProGrade
- Rugged, high-capacity, bagless vacuum for workshop or garage
- Easy wall mount assembly - no need to take up valuable floor space and hose length is 30 feet
- 10 amp motor provides powerful suction, yet quiet operation; Height Adjustment:3 Level
The Hoover comes with the Pro-grade Garage Utility Vac that is a convenient and organized central-vac system. It provides the power of a pro-grade vacuum in the comfort and convenience of your garage.
Some reviewers are surprised at how quiet this central vacuum system is. Although the suction is not powerful enough to pick up nails and bolts, it does a great job in picking up other forms of dirt.
This unit offers a quiet operation that will see you and your family happy even with heavy home vacuuming tasks. It is made from a heavy-duty steel canister and a lifetime filter. As such, you do not have to worry about buying expensive replacement filters.
- Easy to install
- Lifetime self-cleaning filter
- 10-amp motor provides powerful suction
View Hoover Vacuum Cleaner GUV ProGrade on Amazon
9. Electrolux QC600 Quiet Central Vacuum System
The QC600 is a small home central vacuum that is best suited to cleaning small living spaces, such as townhouses. It features a 600 Air Watts by-pass motor that is powerful enough to clean up to 8000 square feet of living space.
Some reviewers laud this unit because it comes with mounting brackets and vibration dampeners and muffler. Other items include a heavy-duty bag, base clamp, and an LCD screen. With the right tools, you can have the unit will be up and running all by yourself.
This unit runs quietly, as it features an integrated exhaust pipe and a connected muffler to make it even quieter. It also features an anti-vibration mount to ensure it is held firmly in place.
- 10 – Year parts and labor warranty
- Anti-vibration mount
- Self-cleaning HEPA filter
- Integrated exhaust pipe with a direct muffler
View Electrolux QC600 Quiet Central Vacuum System on Amazon
10. Allegro MU4500 Champion
- LAST ONE AT THIS PROMO PRICE ***** All Steel Construction Top Quality Canadian Made since 1997. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $US 999.99. Two Stage 5.7 inch Fan System Ametek Lamb...
- This complete system with the Main Power Unit, Noise Dampening Exhaust Muffler, Deluxe Switched 30 Foot Electric hose and Carpet Electric Powerhead, Natural Horsehair non-scratch Cleaning Tool Set....
- Permanent Self-Cleaning Maintenance-Free high Permeability Micro Fiber Filtration System - This patented material traps dirt particles of 3 micrometer in size with 99.98% efficiency rate (3 micrometer...
This unit comes with an all-steel construction that ensures it lasts longer. It has a complete system with the main power unit, exhaust muffler, and a permanent self-cleaning filtration system. The patented filter material traps dirt of up to 3 micrometers in size.
Some reviewers love the unit’s easy installation process because they do not even need a professional to set it up. With the exhaust muffler, the noise levels are also near zero. It produces a greater suction power than any portable vacuum. As such, it is ideal for cleaning big houses.
This unit features a baked epoxy powder finish inside and out. As a result, it is both rust and corrosion resistant. The motor is backed by a 7 – Year manufacturer’s motor warranty.
- By-pass Tangential blower motor
- Self-cleaning filtration system
- Heavy-duty all-steel construction
View Allegro MU4500 Champion on Amazon
Picking the best central vacuum system for your home mostly boils down to how much you know about the systems in the market. To help you out, we have reviewed Nutone vs Electrolux central vacuum systems. With the review, we are confident that you will have an easy time finding a system that will give you value for your money.
Last update on 2020-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API